Legal conditions of the gallery
Protection of intellectual property rights
The contents and graphic elements that are part of the website Portmataro.com are the exclusive property of Consorci Port de Mataró or third parties (natural or legal) that have authorized their use to Portmataro.com. The contents of the website are the object of intellectual property, with the exceptions provided for in Article 13 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, which approves the revised text of the Law on Intellectual Property. Therefore, any use or reproduction that users make of these contents or others that may be included in the future, must be done following the provisions and respecting the limitations of the above-mentioned regulations.
explicitly reserves the rights of a general nature with respect to all the
content disseminated on the website that is the object of intellectual and
It is not authorized under any circumstances:
- The presentation of a web page in a window that does not belong to Portmataro.com by means of ‘framing’.
- The insertion of an image broadcast on the web in a page that is not Portmataro.com through ‘in line linking’.
- The extraction of elements of the website that causes damage to Portmataro.com in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Using the web to freely promote commercial activities.
- The commercial use of the contents of the website Portmataro.com.
- The use of trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, colour combinations, structure, design and, in general, distinctive symbols of any nature owned by Consorci Port de Mataró without the knowledge and authorization.
- The use of content in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda of a racist or xenophobic nature, pornographic, illegal or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the port, its suppliers or third parties; introducing or spreading computer viruses or other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The Consorci Port de Mataró reserves the right to bring the appropriate actions, procedures and precautionary measures provided for in intellectual property legislation, in relation to the commission of infringements of intellectual property regulations by users. The infringements committed due to the fraudulent use of the information and contents of the website Portmataro.com can lead to the sanctions legally established, especially in the criminal code (articles 270 and following).