Our website uses a technology called “cookies” to gather information about the use of the website, improve user’s browsing experience and grant the proper functioning of the website.
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that may be updated and recovered by the entity in charge of its installation. Thus, each time the user comes back to the website, the web browser recovers the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functionalities, including collecting information about user preferences and remembering them, and in general, making easier the use of the website to the user, making the site more useful using customized content depending on the user’s preference
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
1.- Ownership: Own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data processed.
2.- Duration: session cookies or persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
3.- Purpose: technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies: according to the purpose for which the data is processed:.
- Technical cookies: Those cookies that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services included. For example, controlling the traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted areas on the website.
- Customization cookies: Those cookies that allow the user to access the service with some special features predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, language, type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: Those cookies that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the user’s behaviour. To do that, we analyse your browsing on our website to improve the products or services offered.
- Advertising cookies:Those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies:Those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used in our website
Specifically, cookies used on our website are as follows:
Cookies and other technologies from third parties:
|Analysis cookies||Google LLC. (Google Analytics)||Analysis cookies:||Persistent|
|Customization on preferences||Offer personalised contents||Persistent|
For more information on cookies from this third party, please click on the link to its name.
Consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, in the terms set out and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy, will be obtained by accepting the initial notice of information on cookies displayed when you visit our website.
The user may at any time revoke consent in relation to this Cookies Policy by deleting the cookies stored on the computer through the configuration and settings of the Internet browser.
Cookies Configuration Tool
How to disable cookies in the main browsers?
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and Security.
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
Cookies policy update
Last Update: July 22, 2020